Recently, Genshin Impact game has become a hot topic of conversation among gamers. Genshin Impact is a popular game because it has fun gameplay, charming visuals, fun stories, magnificent music, and features complete dubbing in the story. This game can also be played cross platform, both mobile, console, and PC. Quite frankly this further enlarges the community of players because it brings together various platforms. Here are some secret missions in genshin impact that can quickly increase your character’s level.
On the secret island there are anemoculus, treasure maps and secret missions. It’s visible from Starsnatch Cliff. You can access it by crossing using Kaeya’s water freezing skill (Frostgnaw); gliding from Starsnatch Cliff uses Amber (because of her passive skill that saves 20 percent on stamina use when gliding); or use Venti with his Skyward Sonnet skills from starsnatch cliffs as well.
As long as you can see the area that feels far away, but still in the active map area, then you can reach it using various skills in this game. This includes two ships in the Liyue area. On top of the two ships there are also geoculus and missions that await you.
In addition to the secret island, there are some of the best treasure chests hidden in the game:
- At the beginning of the game beach, don’t follow Paimon directly. Turn towards land close enough to swim there with a high rock. Behind the stone, there is a secret treasure chest. This will make your progress rate faster because you’ve got it at the beginning of the game.
- In Guyun Stone Forest, climb on an abandoned ship that is on the rocks. You’ll see piles of rocks. Destroy the pile of stones and the treasure chest will appear.
- In Gunyu Ruins, stand on one piece of tree trunk emerging from the water on the edge of the lake. Stand on it and a treasure chest will appear.
- In the Stormbearer Mountains, head to the end of the river, between two cliffs, in front of the waterfall, there will be pillars with secret treasure chests there.
- Near the statue of Anemo God in front of the cathedral of Mondstadt, go to the stairs of the left descended from the statue (if you walk from the direction of the cathedral to the statue of Anemo God). You’ll see a light shining over one of the stone fences. Go to the light and complete the challenge of running to the other end of the fence. Pass through the circles without falling. You’ll get a secret treasure map.
- Above Mondstadt Cathedral, head to its tallest tower and you’ll find a secret treasure chest there.
- On top of the Adventurer’s Guild headquarters, you’ll also find a secret treasure map there.